- Compliance Check – Are you compliant with licensing or other relevant legislation?
- Do your staff understand your operating plan?
- Do your staff know how to keep an incident/refusals book?
- How do you record training?
- Can your staff operate the CCTV?
- Where are your licenses and training records – does everyone who states they have a personal license have one?
- What should you do and what should you keep to display due diligence
- Alcohol sales risk assessment – what your staff need to know
- Challenge 25 – what your staff and stewards need to know
For The trade
- Licensing Applications: new, variation, transfer, defending reviews
- Licensing Law Helpline – free – call – 07718882837
- Scottish Certificate for Personal Licence Holders Training
- Scottish Certificate for Personal Licence Holders Refresher Training
- Scottish Certificate for Licensed Premises Staff. Licensing compliance checks
- Bespoke compliance training
- Business Development – Techniques for positive change
- Mystery Shopping – Swift reports on customer service and other key issues for business
- Customer Service Training. Vicinity Checking – Swift reports on where the trouble lies – it may not be at your door!
- Training needs analysis
For Legal Profession
- Licensing Training for Solicitors and Staff both in-house and private practice
- Licence, lease and purchase missive checks
- A licensing consultant can assist your business development